So, you’ve created your product, and you’ve done the work of establishing your brand’s purpose and the core that defines your business. Now is the time to give yourself a pat with a big grin, isn’t it? It’s time to celebrate and rest.
You may take a break; however, don’t put the cork in the bottle of dom now, you young padawan. You’re not done yet.
Sure. You’ve laid the foundation and spread the word about what you can provide, but do we need to remind you not to have real customers at this point? Well, at least when you exclude your mom or those genuine/funny friends who have been there for you from the start.
How do you attract these customers? How do you bring them through the door and convert them?
We prefer to think of it as similar to dating. We realize that may not be a comfort for those who are out of the crowd of dating and feel like they’re rusty teenagers. However, don’t fret. We’ll guide you to pick the appropriate outfit for your date and offer concrete steps to creating your own personal customer acquisition plan.
We’ll go over the following topics!
Who are we?
We’re AccuWebTech, involved in the web development business for a long time. We’ve got specialized and experienced teams for almost all trending frameworks out there.
We’ve constructed highly successful websites for numerous startups and know exactly what is needed. According to the requirements, we build websites that don’t just stand in the competition but crush it!
Something buzzing in your mind? Feel free to contact our specialists!
First, let’s look at the reason.
There are some of you contemplating whether a sound documented, well-documented, and documented customer acquisition strategy is worth the hassle and effort. What’s the point of focusing on creating something amazing and getting your brand name out there? Then relax and watch the cash roll into your account?
Doing this is something like swiping directly on Tinder every time before deciding on an actual match.
Don’t. Do this.
You’ll expend lots of energy on something you don’t need. We’re willing to bet that you’ll have… regrets.
The work you’ve put into it so far is mostly personal preparation and grooming. You’ve got your haircut, and you’ve had a good night’s rest, you’ve cultivated, and you’re well-hydrated. You’ve got a fab idea of what you want in your perfect partner.
You must now prepare to ensure that perfect initial and the fiftieth date. Set up the date. Choose their favorite wine. Then, light the candles.
So, if you do meet the person you’ve been looking for and you meet, you’ll share chocolate-covered strawberries and plan grand introductions before dinner time.
With a well-planned customer acquisition plan, you’ll be capable of identifying and attracting leads that match and then leading them through your funnel until they reach the final phase of your connection. Since you’re not able to remain at bat for a long time, let’s get you back in the game.
Without further delay: Here are the three primary phases of customer acquisition – The three core elements, if we can call them that.
The first base is attention (the correct kind)
There’s no chance of getting $300 for this step since it’s at this point that you begin to get to know your target audience, establish expectations and establish a common ground. Of course, you don’t wish to settle for a random date. You want the keeper that you’d like to take home to dad and mom or, at the very least, be beside you throughout the all-season of Queer Eye.
Similarly, grabbing the attention of the right potential customers is important, rather than trying to grab the attention of the whole mob. Remember, only the targeted audience is gonna get converted!
Be familiar with your target audience
As a snarky hipster of the millennial generation is unlikely to find the perfect match in a goth-themed bar for baby boomers, promoting your “next most important product for mothers everywhere” to the midst of a crowd of men won’t yield the outcomes you’re hoping for. It is essential to have a large crowd to get people excited about your company and your product. However, to get their interest and their trust, you have to understand what draws their attention and pushes them to the wall.
Are you looking to do a deeper look at understanding and identifying your target audience?
However, to help you get going, here are a few ideas on how you can achieve this:
Collect information from a broad array of sources
- The time spent reading pages
- Traffic on websites
- Social media engagement
- Traffic sources
- Search metrics
Find the values you share
- Key differentiators
- Clear and compatible mission
- Shared emotional narrative
Do not ever stop reiterating steps 1 and 2.
- Be current, imaginative, and deliberate and keep your audience active and feeling heard
- Explore new users, value propositions, messages and features, and much more.
- Keep an eye on your industry and your market’s pulse.
Study of the case: the Dollar Shave Club.
They initially set out to promote themselves to males who were frustrated by purchasing cheap razors that made them look like a young man who had got a razor burn. They were men who didn’t have time for the endless trips to the pharmacy and endless aisles filled with expensive razors.
It worked. They had a winning marketing campaign. Their brand recognition was spot on, and they were killing it.
The market they weren’t betting on? Women.
Women were equally annoyed with paying for poor razors, and, to top it off, they were tired of having to pay more for poor razors. Additionally, the majority of women shaved more than a larger portion of their overall surface, which meant they had even a bigger requirement for a razor than a man! (see how I got there?).
Yes, men just shave beards!
With its finger on the market’s pulse, The Dollar Shave Club team realized that women were purchasing their products, too. The ads began to appear on women’s social networks, and voilà – the new market was ready to be picked.
Which is your Dollar Shave Club moment? Are you taking advantage of the market you’re aware of by examining your data? Many teams have a data geek within their ranks who would like nothing more than to explore the gold mine of data that is available. So go ahead. Free them. Let them do their nerdy things.
Define Your Expectations
Although we’re not a big fan of the 58-point essential dating checklists, we believe it’s crucial to walk out of the door with a clear idea of what you need to do to make your date an accomplishment. Maybe you’re looking for someone who will entertain you, or perhaps you’re hoping they’ll recommend an outdoor adventure, or perhaps they’ll test your thinking with an obscure indie film.
While you plan the strategy to acquire customers, ask yourself: What are the measures of your success? Here are some of the most important measures to think about:
- Customer acquisition rate/cost per acquisition
- How fast do you have to for clients to be acquired, or sales, to please investors, pay your rent, you impress the mom you’re with?
- What was the cost to you to find every new customer?
- Social Media Engagement
- Examine how the content you share on social networks is interacting with the right people through click rates as well as reach, shares, and comments. If you’re not getting the results you want, it’s probably time to revisit your content or your overall strategy.
- Conversion Rate
- Look at the success you have in changing leads into sales or even new clients. It’s great to welcome clients to your front door; however, if you aren’t able to get them to stick around or to part with their hard-earned money, You’re only taking them just a little.
Some other questions to consider.
- Are you planning to cast as broad a web as you can, or are you trying to find a market?
- Which financial targets do you have to reach in order to keep the lights on?
- What is the value that an average customer brings over the course of their lives?
- How many people will you require to bring on board in the first month of the year, six months, and five years to reach your ultimate goals?
- What is the amount of revenue you are anticipating for these same time frames?
A clear and well-communicated set of objectives and KPIs is crucial to keeping your team motivated and productive in implementing and improving the strategy to acquire clients. Write down your goals and schedule regular meetings to inform the stakeholders and modify strategy as needed.
Locating Your Common Ground
If you think of coming across your dream boat for the first time, do you imagine being in a pub, the club, or perhaps at your nephew’s small league match? The places the two of your customers meet on the street or in the online world could drastically alter how you use your time and time. Are they already linked via social media, online forums, newsletters, or even at the annual gathering?
Knowing where your clientele actually prefers to engage and find information allows you to skip out on the fumbling, procrastination-prone phase of trying to be on every platform at once. We’ve all experienced it: strange corporate brands that have sporadic IG posts that feel unsuited to the format or the audience, as well as the community.
Finding out where you can locate your clients – either physically or on the internet is a good area to pay attention to in order to ensure that you’re fishing in the right pond or pond, as it were.
Here are some beautiful pools you could think about casting into:
- Facebook: For those who are looking to connect with your purpose, brand, and personal story – which could be all the same thing, isn’t it? *eyebrow wiggle*
- Instagram: The way Gary Vaynerchuk might exclaim: “document, don’t create,” is the mantra in this case. Make use of IG when you think your clients want to interact with your team and feel like they are part of your daily work.
- Quora: This is the time to showcase your expertise in the field by offering specific insights into your field. Be your sexy self. This is the perfect moment to showcase your skills and get geeky!
- Twitter: For those who want immediate information about your work: What’s inspiring your team and what you should anticipate in the future.
- LinkedIn: To communicate with B2B clients, LinkedIn can be a gold mine of excellent leads and highly skilled professionals. Concentrate on opportunities, projects, and thought-leadership content.
- Medium: Making your story known is crucial in establishing your brand, and Medium is an ideal platform to start. The audience expects an in-depth understanding of your goals, your process, and how it is progressing.
Second Base: nurturing
There’s no denying that getting clients is laborious work. According to a survey conducted by Invesp, the process of acquiring clients can be at least five times more cost-effective than keeping the existing customer. That’s why the majority of your strategy for acquiring clients must be focused on keeping the ones you’ve gotten pleased and satisfied. Once they’ve decided to trust you and hand over the cash, it’s your job to keep them interested and return to you with useful products, services, or even experiences.
How do you accomplish this, you might wonder?
Thank you for asking! Have asked!
Make sure they are smiling
- Make sure you have top customer support personnel: they’re the heart of your business’s customer-facing operation and the primary point of contact for any concerns, questions, and comments. questions
- Try chatbots; the more clever they are, the more effective! Chatbots can make customers feel valued and appreciated in the midst of 2 o’clock in the morning while your employees are getting much-needed sleep.
- Start loyalty and referral programs. Customers love getting rewarded for telling their friends and relatives about your business. In their eyes, they’d have done it already, so getting rewarded is just the icing on the cake!
Keep them occupied
- Make use of your various social media accounts to inform your audience of the latest news and what exciting things they can anticipate in the near future – it will build trust and let them feel an integral part of your journey.
- Offer genuine, valuable content: That is something people actually want and need so that they can feel more well-informed and make better choices. Do you have a comprehensive how-to guide that includes step-by-step directions similar to this one? You can say hello to Google!
- Try out new and exciting media! Are you thinking of podcasts? This is the perfect moment to start thinking about it and make it a reliable and efficient way to grab the attention of potential customers as well as existing ones and keep them engaged in your space brand. Are you thinking about organizing an off-site event? It’s time to attract attention to your products, so put in some time and energy, as well as money, to keep them interested in your company.
We’re willing to wager that you won’t regret it.
Keep your customers coming back to find out more
- Programs to reward loyalty. Do we really need to explain? Okay, we’ll do it to make the point clear. Similar to loyalty programs, rewards programs provide a straightforward approach for companies, regardless of size, to transform customers into ambassadors. If you’ve done it effectively, clients have been enthralled by your product or service and are likely to be returning for more regardless. Of course, they’ll be back because you’re giving them the opportunity to earn points to purchase the fabulous sports shoes or that high-end pair of earphones they’ve been contemplating (but cannot justify the purchase.)
- Create intelligent automatized reminders to keep your shelves with your goods or services. There’s nothing worse than going to the product you use most often only to realize how the previous time you utilized it, it made that lovely loud sound of flatulence that effectively declares that it’s empty. Automated reminders will help you trigger the “Oh, that’s right!” moment. Even more frighteningly, there is the chance that they’ll buy a new item that is suitable for them while they wait.
If we go back to our romantic analogy (because there is no one who doesn’t enjoy the idea of a narration that flows well) …) this part is basically about ensuring that your humorous wit and charming charm can last for a third, fourth, or sixtieth time. Since if you aren’t able to retain the attention of the delightfully quirky girl who you met at the local trivia night, you’ll need to begin with a new set of characters. Instead, you should dine and wine your guests and customers. Keep up the flirting, and you’ll be hosting a Hogwarts-themed wedding before you are aware of it.
Third Base: Growing
After you’ve landed a new client and established a relationship that has been successful, now is the time to consider what you can do to help them. It’s common to break it into three categories such as complementary products or services, a better client experience, and promoting referrals.
Statistics indicate that the chances of selling an existing client average around 60-70%. They are capped at 5-20% when selling to new customers. Are we not saying enough about the significance of creating new solutions and products that meet the needs of our existing customers?
Consider how much effort you think you’ll need to put into the first date compared to the amount of work you’ll have to devote to a sixth, seventh, or tenth date. If you’ve reached this point, you’re aware that you go over more than the obvious boxes. They also have more knowledge of Star Trek: The Next Generation than you do, and they don’t put on socks before going to bed (you don’t want to be dating a psychopath, is it?). To ensure that you’re on top of your game and you can consider picking tickets for Comic-Con and some comfy slippers to wear when they stay at your home.
- Starbucks: They started out with simple, customizable coffee and now are known for their Starbucks merchandise, including cup-of-coffee that is reusable water bottles, and others.
- MailChimp: Once an easy-to-use emailing service, Mailchimp now lets you build websites, landing pages, and retargeting and retargeting tools and support for marketing.
- Fitbit: The company started out with fitness wearables; they now provide a range of health-related gadgets, which includes the Aria scale.
Enhanced Customer Experience
In his enthralling podcast Unthinkable, Jay Acunzo speaks about the problem of exceeding our expectations by consistently doing more than you think. It can result in a potentially dangerous and exponential growth in expectations that is difficult to maintain. The answer, he says, is to improve the complementary aspects of the customer experience. We like the concept of thinking creatively and holistically about improving the customer experience.
Undoubtedly, if you’re running as an entrepreneur and are investing advertising dollars in client acquisition, whether it’s affiliate marketing, paid marketing, email marketing, or even social media marketing, you must ensure that you’re getting the most return on your investment. Looking at the quality of leads that you’re receiving from every one of your channels and marketing campaigns is essential to discovering the most appropriate methods to nurture and connect with leads. Lead quality is one of the main factors to consider launching a referral program since people are eager to help make the most efficient filters and in establishing and maintaining connections for you.
Here are a few fundamental UX elements that you may be able to enhance.
- Plug-ins and integrations
- Support availability
- Tone and voice
- The purchasing process
- Carts that have been abandoned
- Exit-intent emails
Incentivizing Word of Mouth Referrals
According to a study published by Nielsen, 92% of people around the globe trust recommendations from family and friends more than other types of advertisements. They’re 4 times as likely to buy from a brand after being recommended by an acquaintance. It’s logical. If someone said that you’re nearly four times more likely to receive a number from someone when you have an intimate relationship with them, would you be astonished? Let’s make certain that your current clients have a solid motive and a simple method to let everyone know how satisfied they are with the work you’ve accomplished.
Are you looking to have referrals completed correctly?
Take a look at the Forbes story on five companies that used incentives to their advantage in the most efficient ways.
Perhaps, you’re confident about your ability to strike some home runs in each game. We’ll give you a few additional date ideas that will impress and please your current as well as potential customers. It’s not possible to just go out to an evening of entertainment every time! Let us jolt your mind and discover the perfect thing to do for your particular romantic nature.
Mix-and-match ideas for date night for people of all sizes and shapes.
1. Paid Marketing = For Practical Marketers
Take a break for a coffee at a charming cafe on the blog.
This method is perfect for couples who are a no-nonsense type that have an extremely predictable and high conversion rate, which can turn into genuine paying customers. The best method to achieve this is to choose an online post that has a good organic engagement and then increase the post to your intended audience by using the platform’s paid ads features. This method also permits you to carry out simple remarketing, which means advertising similar to those who have already been engaged by the post. Additionally, it gives you the opportunity to be strategic with your market. What demographics will you get the most positive response from? Which demographics convert the most? The results could surprise you.
2. Social Marketing = For Gregarious Marketers
Tickets are available for a sold-out performance or visit a brand new gallery opening.
For those who love social media that are around marketing and dating is a great ways to have fun. Profit from the forums that your target customers are already hanging out with, whether it’s Reddit, Quora, Pinterest, or Instagram. Then, speak their language and adjust with the masses.
Oh! Make sure to leverage hashtags and strategic tagging to draw the attention of your audience.
Find someone with influence whom your market trusts to endorse you and your business. That way, you’ll find that social sweet spot and create an incredible amount of brand loyalty in the process. Win-win!
3. Content Marketing = For Great Gesture Marketers
Take part in a wild search for treasures or write intricate Love letters from continents.
For those who are romantic, this approach focuses on craftsmanship, quality, and thoughtfulness. Find a writer who can recognize your tone and voice as effectively as you, and then begin creating. You’ve been told this previously, but it’s worth being reiterated: consistency is essential, and you must ensure that your content is consistent with the tone and voice that you’ve been working so hard to create and include in your brand guidelines. An excellent way to start in the field of content marketing is to improve and update your existing templates or blog posts. In the field, it’s known as repurposing content as well, just like the tale you tell about the baby monkey who stole your burger in India. You’ll be surprised at how much of it is still relevant and relevant to your readers.
4. Search Engine Marketing = For Perfectionist Marketers
Take a picnic, and then check out the exhaustive list of items you must have.
I can see you, the perfectionists. I can tell you that you are looking for the one that will make the difference. That is the only thing you can count on. Of course, in the business world, there’s no such thing as a “sure item,” and this is certainly no exception. However, spending your advertising dollars on Adwords, as well as making improvements to your user interface and the overall experience for your users, will never result in a wasted dollar. If you combine the two with content marketing as well as a distinctive website, SEM can keep driving clients to your door for a long time after the advertising budget has been spent.
5. Audio Marketing = For Adventurous Marketers
Go out into the wild to enjoy a day of rock climbing or ziplining.
This is for those who love adventure within the group. Why? Because it’s a new technology, it’s gaining a lot of attention. According to Podcast Insights, at the time of the month of February, there are 66,000 podcasts and more than 28 million podcast episodes on the market. Fifty-one percent of Americans claim to have been listening to the podcast. This is an enormous amount of attention to drawing to your product or service. If you consider the factor of loyalty – the majority of listeners are able to listen to all or a majority of the podcast episodes – and an impressive 61 percent per-conversion rate for targeted and well-crafted audio ads, you’ve got plenty to gain from being there early.
6. Email Marketing = For Pragmatic Marketers
Prepare a relaxing and easy dinner at home using an evening bottle of wine.
Simple and straightforward couples: here’s your pleasure. Marketing campaigns via email are highly effective because every person utilizes email. According to studies, 99% of people who are surveyed check their emails daily at least, and marketing emails are able to deliver at 98 percent. When you combine these numbers with the capability to make tiny, gradual adjustments to various elements such as subject lines or calls for action (CTA) and carefully analyze, etc. Experiment and refine based on crucial metrics such as opening rate, click rate, and conversion rate. You’ve earned yourself a powerful medium!
Your newsletter’s email address is a direct link to your customers. Everything that goes into it (voice images, vibrations, and visuals) is yours to control—only you. People who have read your blog on LinkedIn are there and interacting with LinkedIn. In contrast, when they read the text in your newsletter, they are actually engaging with you.
10 Top Customer Acquisition Tools You Can Use Right Now
For your convenience, there are plenty of tools available to assist you in acquiring customers quickly. These tools for acquiring customers are developed by professionals in the field who are aware of what makes a prospective customer a paying customer.
They also know how to attract an experienced, busy, and impatient business proprietor just like you, which makes these tools among the easiest to set up and maintain.
Here are the most effective customer acquisition tools available in 2021-2022.
What’s the price? Starting at $79/month.
Unbounce is a landing page software that lets users create, launch and evaluate high-converting landing pages with sticky bars, landing pages, and pop-ups using the drag and drop editor.
There is no need to pay a developer to learn to code.
How much will it cost? $15/month
GetResponse is an all-in-one online marketing platform with features such as marketing automation, email marketing, and webinars. It helps you design highly-converting landing pages, create customer journeys, and boost customer service.
What is the cost? The cost starts at zero per month.
Drift transforms discussions into converts.
Instead of traditional forms of marketing and sign-ups, Drift’s chatbot can connect potential customers with sales representatives. The chatbot then asks questions to qualify that are based on the most important factors to your company.
This can drastically reduce weeks or days of the sales cycle as your sales representative will only be in contact with the best prospects.
What’s the price? $29/month.
Hotjar lets you monitor the online behavior of your customers through analysis and feedback tools, so you can enhance customer experiences.
It’s a visual representation of click-through rates using heatmaps, tracking visitor behavior on the web and testing landing pages, and examining forms to increase the rate of completion. In addition, it allows businesses to collect feedback through polls or surveys and also by requesting users to test the forms.
What is the cost? $29/month.
Did you know that 97% of users quit the site without buying or purchasing anything?
OptiMonk seeks to address this issue by introducing an exit-intent pop-up application designed to assist businesses in capturing visitors who have left.
Through the years, they’ve also expanded their services with a full online message toolkit that allows sellers to grow their subscriber base as well as aggregate feedback. This helps improve the efficiency of conversions and cut down on the abandonment rate of shopping carts.
How much will it cost? $14/month
Outgrow allows marketing teams to create interactive content, such as calculator forms and quizzes, that improve lead generation and become viral. Calculators are also an excellent addition to your content if it discusses the financial and cost of the product.
The analytics tools they offer include sales outreach with hyper-targeted ad-hoc targeting and the ability to monitor web traffic and optimize conversion rates across all your channels for marketing.
What’s the price? $49 per month.
ReferralCandy is an online referral marketing and acquisition tool that rewards customers for spreading the word about the brand or products of the company in their networks. It’s basically word-of-mouth marketing taken to the next level.
What is the cost? $10 per month
Mailchimp is an astonishing automated marketing platform that lets users design and design advertisements with customers and clients who are interested in them.
The automation tool of Mailchimp allows business owners to use the information to acquire prospective customers, test A/B campaigns, generate reports and tailor their marketing.
What’s the price? $19 per month.
LiveChat allows marketers and sales reps to talk to potential leads as well as send customer information to CRM, track orders, and process payments. It’s certainly more efficient than making phone calls and sending every email.
What is the cost? $3995 per month.
Wunderkind is able to identify 40% of websites’ anonymous traffic and monitors users’ devices and sessions. After that, marketers can utilize this information to customize their user experience, send out triggered emails, design specific ads, and even invest in premium ad spots.
Leave a Reply